- Venison Tenderloin (or your choice of protein)
- Char crust
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. of pink Himalayan Sea salt
- 2 tsp. of spicy dry mustard
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. of celery seed
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- 2 tsp. of Cajun seasoning (at least!)
For the Slaw:
- 1/4 head of cabbage- sliced thin
- 1/4 head red cabbage sliced thin
- 1/2 small red onion sliced thin
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 sliced pickled jalapeno
- Pink Himalayan sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Apply char crust to the meat.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a saucepan, medium-high heat- Stir and bring to a boil for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Now, in a large bowl, mix ALL the ingredients while the dressing is still hot. Toss and stir to cover all the sliced vegetables.
- Lastly, cover and refrigerate for several hours or even better overnight.