- 1 cup peeled, cubed potatoes (use refrigerated potatoes, like Simply Potatoes to save time)
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 Cup Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1/2 tsp Curry powder
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- 1 Sheet Frozen Puff Pastry
- Remove puff pastry from freezer and let it sit out at room temperature (about 30 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover completely with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 10-15 minutes until fork tender.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened, 4-5 minutes.
- Add peas and carrots, garam masala and curry powder to skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add potatoes and salt. Cook, stirring, another 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry. Cut into 9 equal rectangles.
- Place heaping tablespoon of filling in the center of each rectangle. With a bowl of water and a brush next to your workspace, dip pastry brush in the water, and wet one long side and one short side of each rectangle. Fold over like a triangle and press edges with a fork
to seal in filling.
- Place samosas on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve as appetizer and enjoy!