- 3 or 4 Thick chicken breasts, halved diagonally
- 12 baby Yukon gold or red potatoes, halved
- 2 large sweet onions, quartered
Ingredients for Marinade:
- 3 lemons
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped rosemary, plus sprigs for garnish
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Prepare marinade and reserve half of the mixture to use on the potatoes when baking.
- Cut chicken breasts in half diagonally. Place chicken and marinade in an airtight container and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a 9’’ x 13’’ casserole, cover halved potatoes and quartered onions with reserved marinade and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Place chicken pieces atop potatoes and onions, covering with the other half of the marinade and rosemary garnish for an additional 25-30 minutes.
- When chicken is fully cooked, remove dish from oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.