- 1 cup chopped mixed greens of choice
- 1/2 cup chopped mint, basil, cilantro (optional) 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- Zest of 1 lime
- 4 Whole Wheat 8-in Tortillas (or 2 if 10in+)
- 2 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 package of ready to eat Sesame Ginger Tofu 1 Avocado, sliced
- Finishing Salt (big flakes, optional)
- 1/4 cup All Natural Harvest Farms peanut butter 2 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Juice of 1/2 lime or 1/2 tsp (plus more, if needed) Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup warm water, divided
- In a medium bowl, combine greens, mint, basil, cilantro (if using), carrots, and lime zest. Set aside.
- Make sauce. In a small bowl, thoroughly mix together peanut butter, hoisin, sesame oil, lime juice, and red pepper flakes (if using). Add one splash of hot water to mixture and stir to thin. If still too thick, add more water to reach desired consistency. Set aside.
- Assemble wraps. Lay tortillas out flat and spread a generous layer of sauce to the outer edges. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. To one half of each tortilla, add a handful of green mixture, 3-4 slices of tofu, avocado slices, and a sprinkle of your favorite salt.
- Fold wraps like a burrito and enjoy!