- 1 Jar Blackberry Ginger Jam (or similar)
- 1 4oz Package Truffle Goat Cheese, room temperature
- 1 Bunch Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Freshly Cracked Pepper
- 1 Loaf Very Thin White Bread
- In a medium bowl, mix together jam, cheese, basil, oil, salt and pepper until combined.
- Spread mixture on 1/2 of the loaf slices and sandwich with remaining slices. Trim the crusts and cut into pieces.
- Serve on your favorite platter. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place slices on oven-safe dish/baking sheet and warm in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops barely toasted.