- 1 dozen hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cooled
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Sweet & Spicy Jam *
- Pinch of ground red pepper
- Kosher salt to taste
- Chives (optional)
- * My favorite is Mango Jalapeno Jam
- Slice eggs in half, lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks together with mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, white wine vinegar, jam, ground red pepper, and salt.
- Once desired smoothness is reached, spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. You can also put yolk mixture into a zip-top bag and cut off the corner to use as a piping bag and pipe into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with more ground red pepper for garnish and slice chives into pieces and arrange like football laces on top of eggs.