- 1/2 Cup Bulgur Wheat
- 1 Cucumber chopped
- 1-2 medium sized Tomatoes, chopped
- 4-5 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 Bunch Mint, coarsely chopped
- 2 Bunches Parsley, coarsely chopped
- Olive Oil (to taste)
- Lemon (to taste)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Begin by pouring boiling water over Bulgur wheat, allowing it to soak for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and dry fresh mint and parsley, before chopping it and adding to a mixing bowl.
- Next chop cucumbers, green onions, and tomatoes, mixing them in with the bowl.
- Drain the bulgar wheat in a sieve, and squeeze it with your hands to leech out all that excess water. Add it to the mixing bowl.
- Douse the whole blend of ingredients with salt, pepper, olive oil, and squeeze a lemon over the whole bowl. Mix well, and serve.