- 3-1/2 cup Laura Lynn Sweet Iced Tea (dairy refrigerated case)
- 3-1/2 cup red grape juice
- 1 orange, sliced in wedges
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- 1 liter Laura Lynn Lemon Lime Seltzer
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Pour iced tea and grape juice into a 2-quart pitcher.
- Stir, add orange, lemon and lime slices, reserving some citrus slices for garnish.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Pour sangria over ice, filling glass 3/4 full, then top with seltzer.
- Garnish with citrus slices and fresh mint leaves, if desired.