- 2 packages of King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- Swiss Cheese
- Gourmet Sauce
- Take Hawaiian Rolls and slice in half.
- Leave tops out and place bottoms in oven safe baking dish.
- Cut ham and swiss in halves and set aside to assemble
- Add swiss cheese to each bottom and then top with ham
- Add gourmet sauce (to taste) to each sammy
- Top with basil and place top of sammy back on dish
- Finish with another round of swiss cheese on top of dish
- Bake in 350 degree oven until golden brown or cheese is melted