- 1 watermelon, pureed and strained
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 bottle sparkling wine or seltzer
- Cut the top off your watermelon, as shown in the picture.
- Scoop out red flesh into a bowl.
- Puree it in stages, using a standard or immersion blender.
- Pour each batch through a mesh sieve into a large bowl, to eliminate any seeds or solids.
- Add juice of an orange and a lime. Then add pineapple juice and frozen lemonade.
- When ready to serve, fill the hollowed out watermelon 2/3 of the way, top with sparkling wine.