- 2 cups grated Zucchini
- 2 beaten Eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 grated Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tbsp. fresh Parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground Black Pepper, or to taste
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable or Olive Oil
- Lightly salt grated zucchini & let sit in a colander for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze to remove excess moisture. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, except oil, and mix well.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Drop heaping tablespoons of mixture into oil; cook a few minutes on each side, until golden. Place on paper towels & sprinkle with parmesan cheese while hot.
- Serve with tomato sauce on the side.