- 3 oz Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch of celery
- 1/4 finely diced small red onion
- 4 oz walnut halves and pieces
- 2 TBSP fresh chopped Italian parsley
- Cut celery stalks in half lengthwise and dice into quarter-inch pieces.
- Add finely diced red onion.
- Add walnuts.
- Top with parsley and dressing.
- Stir salad, making sure dressing is fully and evenly incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.