- 2 packs Fresh strawberries, cleaned and topped
- 1C orange juice
- 1C sugar-free citrus soda
- 1⁄4 C sugar (optional)
- 2C heavy cream
- Kiwi slices for garnish
- In food processor, blend the strawberries until smooth. If preferred, you may then press the strawberry mixture through a wire-mesh colander to strain out the seeds.
- In a mixer on low speed, add the orange juice and soda to the strawberries, slowly stirring in to not splash.
- Also on low speed, add the heavy cream and mix until thoroughly incorporated. Place in a sealed container and chill for two hours minimum. Serve in bowls with floated kiwi slices on top to add color.