- 2 cups spinach or spring mix
- 2 cups strawberries sliced in half
- 1 large spring onion chopped
- 2 cups asparagus cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup pea shoots
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 oz. goat cheese crumbled
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water mixed with a teaspoon of salt to a boil over medium heat.
- Set aside a bowl of iced water.
- Add the asparagus to the boiling water and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain the asparagus and immediately add it to the ice bowl.
- In a large bowl combine the asparagus, spinach, strawberries, onion, pea shoots, almonds, and goat cheese.
- In a small bowl whisk together the moon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss lightly to coat!