- 1 lb skirt or blade steak
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 cup of parsley
- 2 sundried tomatoes
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cover both sides of the steak with salt. Let the steak sit for 15 minutes.
- Heat a skillet with vegetable oil until it ripples.
- Cook the steak in the oil for 2 minutes on each side. Pull the steak off the skillet and let it rest on a plate covered with tin foil.
- In a food processor, add the garlic, lemon zest, parsley. Turn on the food processor for 3 seconds.
- Add the sundried tomatoes, oilve oil and crushed red pepper. Turn the food processor on for 3 more seconds.
- Top steak with gremolata sauce and serve immediately.