- 8 count crescent rolls (dough)
- 3 lbs thin cut sirloin or beef tenderloin
- 1 cup of diced peppers, onions & mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soy sauce
- 4 slices provolone cheese (about 1 oz each), cut in half
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season steak with salt & pepper.
- Cook steak in a medium-sized pan over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasion- ally. Remove the meat from the pan and set aside to rest.
- Add the peppers, onions, and mushrooms and soy sauce to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the steak back to the pan with the vegetables. Set aside.
- Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place beef and vegetable mixture evenly on wide ends of each triangle; top each with one cheese half.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle (roll-ups will be full). Place with tips down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until deep golden brown and heated through. Serve warm.