- 4 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. rosemary infused simple syrup *
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- Zest of one lemon
- Fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Ginger snap cookies
- Pulse several ginger snap cookies in a food processor until finely ground. Transfer ginger snap cookie dust to a saucer and add a pinch of lemon zest and chopped rosemary. Stir to combine.
- Moisten the rim of a pint glass with one of the lemons you juiced.
- Roll the rim of the glass in the ginger snap mixture, coating the whole rim evenly.
- Add the lemon juice, simple syrup, ginger beer, a pinch of lemon zest and a pinch of chopped rosemary to the glass.
- Stir to combine, and top off the glass with ice cubes.
*To make the rosemary infused simple syrup, combine 1 cup water and 1 cup granulated sugar in a sauce pot over medium heat. Add 2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary and heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
Simmer for 10 minutes, remove from heat and steep for 30 minutes, then discard the rosemary. Transfer to a covered container and keep refrigerated until use.