- 1 can Biscuits
- 1 Stick Butter
- 6 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 6 Tbsp. White Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter and combine with brown sugar.
- Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Add an equal amount of butter mixture to each well of the muffin tin.
- Cut or tear each biscuit into 4 – 6 pieces.
- Combine white sugar and ground cinnamon in a zip top bag.
- Put biscuit pieces in zip-top bag and shake to coat each piece.
- Remove biscuit pieces and divide evenly into muffin tins.
- Place in oven and bake for 12 – 14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit until cool enough to remove from muffin tin and serve.