- 1 lb of chicken tenderloins, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chili oil
- ½ tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 dash of red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 3 chopped green onions (whites and light green parts only)
- 2 cups fresh snap peas
- Using a large, deep frypan heat sesame and chili oil over medium heat on the stovetop. Add the chicken, stirring to coat it in the oil, and let cook for about 3 minutes.
- Next, turn down the heat a notch and stir in garlic and ginger. After a couple of minutes add soy sauce, red pepper flakes, honey, and sesame seeds.
- When honey starts to bubble, add snap peas and onions to the pan and cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Serve as is, or over jasmine rice for a quick, healthy meal!