- 1 bag Laura Lynn Natural Flavor Microwave Popcorn
- Rosemary, fresh, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp. rosemary infused olive oil*
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Laura Lynn Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Microwave popcorn according to package directions.
- Pour popcorn into mixing bowl, drizzle with 1 Tsp. rosemary infused olive oil and a few grinds of black pepper.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh rosemary and parmesan cheese to taste over popcorn, toss and serve.
- No microwave, no problem! Make popcorn your usual way, substituting rosemary infused olive oil for popping oil.
- Follow the topping and mixing directions above.
*Rosemary infused olive oil:
- 1 cup Laura Lynn Olive Oil
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Measure 1 cup Laura Lynn Olive Oil into small saucepan, add 2-3 sprigs rosemary and warm oil for 10 minutes over medium heat; do not boil. Remove from heat, cool to room temperature.
- Transfer rosemary sprigs to glass jar, add oil and seal. Store in refrigerator.