- 1 cup Parmesan, Grated
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Freshly Chopped Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of cheese mixture onto sheet, arranging the mounds so that they
are about 2 inches apart.
- Using your fingers, thin each cheese mound into a disk that looks like those things kids play
with. Name escapes me.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until bubbling and outer edges crisp, almost golden.
- Allow to cool.
- Enjoy in all kinds of ways!