- 4 sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4” rounds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup premade or homemade guacamole
- 1/4 cup fresh diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl, toss sweet potato rounds and olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread rounds evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- When potatoes are done, remove from oven and top each with a scoop of guacamole, a few diced tomatoes, and a sprinkle of green onion.