- 2 cups basil leaves
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 shredded parmesan
- Small heirloom or cherry tomatoes (2 dry pints)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- Harvest Farms chicken breasts
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons shredded parmesan
- 5 cups Harvest Farms chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup riesling wine
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Your dish, your way! Pick and choose the parts of this recipe you’d like to make, or plate the complete dish!
- Bring broth & water to boil in large pot.
- Reduce to low heat and simmer with pot covered.
- In large, deep pan, melt butter over medium heat and add onion, cooking until soft.
- Add garlic and rice. Stir frequently until grains are translucent around edges, about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add wine to pan and stir constantly until wine is fully absorbed by rice, about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Stir in 5 cups of hot broth and reduce heat to medium – low.
- Cover and simmer until almost all liquid is absorbed, about 16 – 18 minutes, stirring twice during this process.
- Add in one cup of hot broth and stir gently until risotto becomes creamy.
- Add cheese and remove from heat.
- If risotto needs loosened, add a little hot broth. Top with fresh parsley.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet, season both sides of breasts with salt and pepper and drizzle top of chicken with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, turning halfway through the baking time.
- Plate chicken and add parmesan and then top with pesto pronto.
- Pulse basil & pine nuts in food processor.
- Add parmesan & garlic and pulse several times.
- Slowly add olive oil and pulse until desired consistency is achieved.
- Transfer pesto to serving dish and stir in salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place washed tomatoes on rimmed cookie sheet and toss them in olive oil, Italian seasoning and salt & pepper.
- Put tomatoes in oven for about 10 minutes, then shake the pan gently to rotate tomatoes.
- Cook another 10 minutes until tomatoes start to blister, remove from oven.