- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 whole salmon, cut into 4 filets
- 1 Tbsp Borsari (brand-name) citrus salt
- 2 tsp Hoisin sauce
- 1 Meyer Lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease baking dish or sheet pan with olive oil.
- Season salmon filets with a little salt, brush with hoisin sauce (use back of spoon if brush isn’t
available), and finish with a squeeze of fresh Meyer lemon juice on top.
- Place skin-side down in prepared dish; bake for about 12 to 15 minutes. No need to flip.
- Serve with a simple salad, roasted veggies, and piece of the good long skinny bread, toasted,
with an amount of butter some would call too much, and others not enough. Enjoy!