Makes 1-2 Cups of Coffee:
- 11⁄2 cup your preferred milk or non-dairy beverage
- Your Preferred coffee
- 1 tsp Whole Cloves
- 1 Stick Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Whole Allspice
- 1” piece Fresh, Peeled Ginger, Coarsely Chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Add all ingredients to a pot.
- Bring to a low simmer.
- Simmer for 7 – 10 minutes.
- Strain into a large mason jar (or multiple mason jars).
- Put the lid on the mason jar and shake until liquid has about doubled in volume and is very frothy.
- Add to your favorite coffee, espresso, or hot chocolate base.
*You can also add a cardamom pod or two to add a chai flavor to the pumpkin spice.