- 6-8 cups unseasoned popcorn, popped and cooled
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup carrots
- 8 oz can of water chestnuts
- 1 cup red onion, cut into ribbons
- 1 cup snap peas, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 ½ shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup of sour cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp brown mustard
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- In a mixing bowl, add celery, carrots, water chestnuts, onion, snap peas, bacon, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Stir and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, and mustard. Slowly stir in the vinegar. Pour dressing over vegetables and stir.
- When ready to serve, add popcorn and fold in. Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top and serve immediately.