- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 cups peaches, peeled, sliced and cut into chunks 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Unicoi Preserves Salted Caramel Peach Spread
- Cookies from Ingles bakery
- Make a simple syrup by heating 1/2 cup of water and stirring in 1/2 cup sugar until dissolved. Refrigerate until cold.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone mat, place peach chunks in a single layer on a baking sheet and flash freeze until firm, about 15-20 minutes.
- Put frozen peaches in a food processor with chopping blade, pulse to break down, then add simple syrup, lemon juice, vanilla and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve as soft serve or pour peach sorbet into a loaf pan, cover and freeze for an hour.
- To serve: Scoop sorbet into a bowl, top with Unicoi Preserves Salted Caramel Peach Spread and serve with cookies from Ingles Bakery.