- 6 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 box angel hair pasta
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 red pepper, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 1 can (11oz.) Mandarin oranges
- 1 tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup white miso paste
- 1/4 cup plus
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- Cook pasta following package directions.
- Toss pasta in a large bowl with 1 tbsp. vegetable oil, to keep the pasta from sticking, place in the refrigerator to cool.
- While pasta is cooling, prepare your vegetables.
- Once pasta is cooled, add cabbage, carrot, peppers, scallions, and cilantro to the bowl.
- Toss with dressing.
- Top with cilantro and peanuts.
- In a bowl, whisk together miso, water, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, and salt.
- While whisking constantly, gradually add the peanut and sesame oils until creamy.