- 3 Large Eggs
- 5 Oz Olive Oil
- 5 Oz Dry White Wine
- 6 Oz Pitted Olives (any variety- Use Jarred or from Deli)
- 1 Cup Diced Ham
- 1 Cup Shredded Gruyere Cheese (4 oz block)
- 1 Cup Plain All Purpose Flour (Not Leveled)
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat Oven to 350 F.
- Whisk Eggs do not foam
- Add Olive Oil, White Wine, Olives, Ham, and Cheese. Mix Together.
- Add Flour and Baking Powder by Sifting into Bowl and Mixing as you go.
- Spray a Regular Loaf Pan with Oil and Put Parchment Paper in the Bottom of Pan and Spray Paper.
- Pour the Bread Mixture Into the Pan and Bake at 350* for 35-40 Minutes.
- Let Cool and Turn Out Flip Over and Slice Into Serving Sizes or Cut Into Cubes To Use As Appetizers.