- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups powdered sugar
- 8 oz thawed whipped topping
- Hot fudge sauce and peanuts for garnish
- Beat together the cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Make the whipped topping by combining the heavy cream, 2 tbsp powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a mixer with the whisk attachment.
- Add the powdered sugar and whipped topping and combine until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- Pour the filling into the crust and even out the top with a knife or spatula.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Garnish the pie with the hot fudge sauce and peanuts.