- 2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs (1 bag Pamela’s Small Bites Gingersnaps)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (prefer organic)
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (or your favorite gluten-free whipped topping), whipped to semi-stiff consistency for topping pie
- Optional garnish: whipped topping, lemon slices, additional gingersnap cookies or crumbs
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter in a bowl; toss to coat crumbs. Press into a glass pie plate evenly then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk milk and lemon juice until smooth. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until set, approximately 4 hours.
- Whip the cream and top pie just prior to serving. Garnish as desired.
- Store pie in refrigerator until ready to serve.