- 6 slices Ingles Texas Toast Bread
- 1/4 pound Boars Head Tavern Ham, shaved
- 1/4 pound Boars Head Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast, shaved
- 8 ounces Boars Head Baby Swiss Cheese, shredded
- Unicoi Preserves Cherry Jalapeno Spread (Deli)
- Laura Lynn Butter, unsalted
- 2 Laura Lynn Eggs, large
- 2 Tablespoons Laura Lynn Milk
- Preheat pan to medium heat, or 350 degrees on a griddle. Cut the crusts off two slices of bread. Using a rolling pin, flatten out the two slices. Lightly coat the remaining 4 slices of bread with mayonnaise on one side.
- To build the sandwich, place one slice of bread, mayonnaise side up and top with a generous handful of shredded cheese, then layer half of the ham on next. Lightly coat one of the rolled out pieces of bread with Cherry Jalapeno Spread and place spread side down on top of the ham. Spread the other side of the rolled out bread with Cherry Jalapeno Spread and place half of the smoked turkey on next. Place another handful of shredded cheese on top of the turkey, and top off with another slice of bread, mayonnaise side down.
- Compress the sandwich using a heavy skillet. Cut the crusts off the sandwich. Grease the preheated skillet with a pat of butter. In a shallow bowl, whisk the two eggs and milk together. Dip the sandwich in the egg mixture and place on the skillet in the melted butter. Cook for 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cheese are melted.
- Cut the sandwich on the diagonal and dust with powdered sugar. Serve with a side of Unicoi Preserves Cherry Jalapeno Spread for dipping.