- 16 oz. box Mrs. T’s Pierogies, Classic Cheddar variety (frozen)
- 2 large onions, sliced thinly
- 1 stick Laura Lynn butter, unsalted
- Laura Lynn Sour Cream Kosher salt Black pepper
- In a large pot, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil, add frozen pierogi. When water returns to a boil, continue to cook for an additional 3 minutes. Drain well.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onions to the skillet, season with salt and black pepper. Sautee until softened and translucent.
- Add pierogi to the skillet with onion and butter and sauté until pierogi and onion are lightly browned. Serve with sour cream, oven-roasted kielbasa, and applesauce.