- 5 ears of corn, shucked
- Olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Queso Fresco
- Chili powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Submerge the corn cobs in a pot of water and let the corn soak for 2 hours.
- Brush the corn with oil, and place on a charcoal grill on high heat. Turn every 2 minutes for 14 minutes.
- While the corn is cooking, make the spread by combining the mayonnaise, sour cream, and chili powder.
- Take the corn off of the grill and coat generously with the spread.
- Top with queso fresco, chili powder, cayenne pepper and cilantro, and serve.