- 13.5 oz. box Laura Lynn graham cracker crumbs
- 2 (14 oz.) cans Laura Lynn sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. Laura Lynn semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup Laura Lynn pecans, chopped
- 1 tsp. Laura Lynn vanilla extract
- 2 cups Laura Lynn confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Butter a rimmed cookie sheet (mine is 15” x 10”).
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except confectioners sugar together with your hands or a wooden spoon. Spread mixture on cookie sheet using lightly oiled hands or spatula.
- Press dough to cover entire pan, but not over the edge of the pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- As soon as you can comfortably do so, cut small Chocolate Shoes about the size of dominos, directly from the sheet pan, and roll in confectioners sugar.
- Allow to cool completely. Serve on platter or store in a cookie tin.