- 3-5 carrots, depending on size
- 2lbs. Beyond Meat (or turkey or beef)
- 1/2 onion, chopped fine
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup Just Egg (or 2 eggs)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Cheddar Shreds (or shredded cheddar cheese)
- Instant gravy packet, prepared (or homemade gravy)
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- Slice your carrots to be about 1/2 inch taller than the muffin pan.
- Spray muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray and create a ring in each one with standing carrot slices.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together, except potatoes. Evenly divide the mixture into 12 balls.
- Place a ball of meat into each muffin tin inside the carrot ring. Press down and then put a finger indentation in each, being careful not to go all the way to the bottom.
- Spray some olive oil over each, coating the carrots.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 mins. Remove pan and spoon about a tablespoon of gravy over each, then pipe or spoon mashed potatoes on top. Spray some olive oil over the potatoes. Place back in the oven for 10 minutes.