- 2-4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut 1/2” thinI go a bit heavy on the marinade for this one and make it at home the day before we leave for the woods.
- 1/2 cup creole mustard
- 1 small can sliced black olives2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons puréed garlic
- 1/2 bottle caramelized onion yogurt dressing
- 2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 big bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 half Vidalia onion, diced.
The best practice is to buy the sealable plastic containers that are sold at your local Ingles Market.
- Mix all ingredients into the container and coat all the chicken and make sure every inch is covered then seal the container.
- Place in the refrigerator or ice chest and let sit for at least 24 hours. The longer it sits in the marinade, the better it will taste!
- Once you are ready to cook, get the grill nice and hot and place chicken right on the grill.
- Cook for a total of about 12 to 15 minutes depending on how thick your chicken breasts are. Make sure each piece reaches an internal temperature of 165degrees.
The flavors from the black olives, mustard, herbs and onions are just incredible when cooked over a grill!Print Recipe