- 1 Bag Frozen Crinkle Fries
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 2 lbs Fajita Steak Slices
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Fresh Cracked Pepper
- ½ Sweet Onion, Chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- ½ Cup Cilantro, chopped
- ½ Cup Shrimp Sauce
- Bake fries according to package instructions.
- In a medium bowl, toss together 1 tablespoon of oil, steak, salt and pepper.
- Heat large skillet over medium. Add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil until hot, then add onions and garlic, stirring frequently until fragrant (about 1 or 2 minutes).
- Turn up heat and add steak to skillet. Saute until steak is cooked through (about 5 – 7 minutes). Fold in ½ of the cilantro.