- 1 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp. allspice
- 3/4 tsp. cloves
- 3 Lindt 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Excellence Bars
- 12 Lindt White Chocolate Truffles
- 1 tbsp. vegetable shortening
- 1 bag of pretzel rods
- Sanding sugar
- Golden sprinkles
- Whisk pumpkin spice ingredients together until well mixed.
- Melt dark chocolate and vegetable shortening on stovetop over low heat (or in microwave).
- Stir in 2 tsp. pumpkin spice mixture.
- Dip pretzel rods into dark chocolate and place on wire rack over wax paper.
- Sprinkle on sanding sugar and sprinkles.
- Transfer to cookie sheet coated w/ wax paper and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- While those are cooling, melt 12 white chocolate truffles over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in 1 tsp. of pumpkin spice mixture. Drizzle white chocolate over refrigerated rods or dip directly in white chocolate. Refrigerate and store in air-tight container.