- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1.5 lb chicken tenders
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- Laura Lynn Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 large zucchini spiralized
- Minced garlic
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and coat both sides with 2 tablespoons of the avocado oil.
- Sprinkle the lemon pepper seasoning on both sides of the chicken.
- Cook the chicken for 20-30 minutes or until a digital thermometer reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, let sit for 2-3 minutes, then dice it up.
- Cut raw chicken into cubes and place in freezer bag with 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Sprinkle liberally with lemon pepper seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Place freezer bag in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Heat large skillet or griddle with two table Spoons olive oil and quick sautée chicken until done.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large sauté pan on medium heat. Add the minced garlic and stir for 30 seconds. Then add the baby spinach and stir until it’s wilted down, about 3-4 minutes.
- Once all of the spinach has wilted down, add the zucchini noodles and diced chicken. Stir together for 1-2 minutes.
- Add a portion of the zucchini noodles to plate and sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese and cracked black pepper.