- 4-oz jar Unicoi Preserves Apple Cider Pepper Spread
- 12 Kings Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls
- 1⁄2 lb Boars Head Baby Swiss, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb Boars Head Black Forest Turkey breast, shaved
- 1⁄2 lb Boars Head Smokemaster Beechwood Smoked Ham, shaved
- Yellow Mustard
- Optional: Parsley and sliced apples
- 4 tblsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄4 tsp onion powder
- 1⁄4 tsp Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make sauce by whisking all sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Slice rolls in half horizontally so you have a top and bottom. Place bottom half of rolls on a baking sheet.
- Spread the bottom layer of rolls with about half a jar of Unicoi Preserves Apple Cider Pepper Spread, then layer all the shaved ham, add a layer of sliced cheese, then all the shaved turkey and another layer of sliced cheese.
- Spread yellow mustard lightly on the cut side bun tops, then place the top bun on the meat and cheese bottom bun.
- Pour butter sauce over sandwiches and use a silicone brush to spread the sauce on the assembled sandwiches.
- Wrap with foil and bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes to lightly brown the buns.
- If desired, garnish with chopped parsley and serve with sliced apples.
Make ahead directions: Assemble sandwiches, but do not add sauce. Place sandwiches back in original Kings Hawaiian tray and bag, store in refrigerator or cooler until needed. Then simply make sauce and follow baking directions listed above. These sandwiches can also be baked in foil on the grill – perfect for tailgating!