- Olive oil Ricotta cheese Baguette
- Pine nuts
- Goat cheese
- 64 oz. of pineapple juice ham, cheese, and pineapple
- Clean and slice radishes and their greens. Sauté the radishes, with some crushed garlic, in olive oil until they begin to caramelize. Then add the radish greens and warm through. Place a tbsp. of ricotta cheese on top of a toasted baguette. Place sliced radishes on top of the cheese. Then top the radishes with some greens and a few pine nuts. Top with black pepper and salt, to taste.
- Hint: Buy a fresh baguette and slice it diagonally and at an angle, on the bias, to make the dish photoshoot ready. Toast bread in a 300° oven until lightly golden.
Goat Cheese Stuffed Strawberries
- Mix softened goat cheese together with local honey. Add to a piping bag. Hollow out fresh strawberries and fill with the goat cheese mixture. Top with black pepper and serve.
- Hint: When filling a piping bag, stuff the tip into the bottom of a glass and fold over the top around the rim. Makes filling it much easier.
Ham, Smoked Cheese, and Pineapple Skewers
- Take 64 oz. of pineapple juice and place it in a pan over medium heat. Cook down the pineapple juice until it’s reduced to about a quarter of it was. Make skewers with a piece of ham, cheese, and pineapple. Place into an oven safe dish and coat the skewers with the reduced pineapple juice. Bake in the oven at 350° for about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
- Hint: Use the leftover pineapple skin to create a serving vessel.