- 1 cup hummus (homemade or store-bought)
- 4 whole-grain pitas
- 3 cup Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 cup Cucumber
- 1 cup Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Onion
- 2 Tbsp. Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Kalamata Olives
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Dill
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 cup Grilled Chicken, chopped OR 1/2 cup Canned Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread 4 Tablespoons hummus on each pita. Sprinkle on optional dill, oregano, crushed red pepper, and bake for 15 minutes, until crisp.
- Toss salad ingredients together.
- Top hot pita with salad ingredients, grilled chicken or garbanzo beans, drizzle with Tzatziki Sauce, cut into triangles and serve.