- 2 lb. whole salmon filet
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. pesto (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp.fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly spray foil with cooking spray.
- Place salmon on the prepared sheet. Pat salmon dry with a paper towel.
- In a bowl stir together pesto, honey, and lemon juice. In a separate bowl mix together the sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Season both sides of the salmon with seasoning mix.
- Then lightly brush one side of the salmon with the honey pesto mixture (this will help the nuts stick better). Sprinkle the top with finely chopped pecans, pressing gently to adhere.
- Roast salmon for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with additional lemon and honey before you serve. Enjoy!