- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1C smooth peanut butter
- ¼C light brown sugar
- 1½C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1C shelled peanuts
- 1C shredded coconut
- Graham cracker squares, for dipping
- Fresh banana wheels for topping
- In mixing bowl, place the cream cheese and peanut butter, blending until smooth. Add the brown sugar and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Spread the mixture onto the bottom of the round casserole dish, evening the top all around.
- In the food processor, place the chocolate chips and pulse five times. Add the peanuts and pulse another five times. Add the coconut and continue to pulse until all three ingredients are finely chopped, resembling a streusel topping.
- Sprinkle the dry topping over the cream cheese mixture, covering the surface. Cover and refrigerate until service.
- To serve, remove the covering and microwave at 50% power for two minutes. Check the dip for “hot spots” and continue to microwave at 50% power in thirty second increments until the topping is beginning to melt.
- Serve warm, dipping the graham crackers in the dip and placing a banana wheel on each serving.