- Pancetta – 1 package
- 1 large onion
- Red, Yellow, Orange, Green pepper mix
- 1 package Black Eyed Peas – Pre Cooked
- Mule Sauce
- Cook pancetta over medium heat until crispy
- Remove pancetta from pan, but leave grease. Add onions and peppers and cook until tender.
- Add the cooked pancetta back to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes with onion and pepper mix.
- Add 1 package of pre-cooked black eyed peas; Cook over medium heat for another 1-2 minutes
- Once cooked, add 1 tablespoon of basil and stir
- To finish add 1/2 cup of Mule Sauce