- 30 mini phyllo shells
- 1/2 cup chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped (more for garnish)
- 3 tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 small salad cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 large radishes, quartered and thinly sliced
- 6-10 grape tomatoes, halved salt and pepper, to taste
- Lightly toast phyllo shells according to directions on package.
- While phyllo shells are toasting, in a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, dill, parsley, and pepper.
- Stir until combined. Taste and add salt and pepper as desired.
- Spoon about 1 tsp. of the filling into each phyllo shell.
- Top with a slice of cucumber, a slice of radish, and a piece of tomato.
- Sprinkle with additional fresh dill if desired.