- 1lb Butternut Squash, Peeld and cubed
- 1lb Brussel Sprouts, Halved
- 1 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ to ½ Tsp Pepper
- ¼ to ½ Tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ Tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 Package Brown Rice (Uncle Ben’s)
- 1 Whole Chicken (Ingles Rotisserie)
- ½ Cups Apple Cider
- ¼ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Shallot, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- ¼ tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- ½ Kosher Salt
- Preheat Oven to 425°
- Place vegetables in medium/large bowl, toss with olive oil, salt and pepper, and thyme to evenly coat. Spread onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, make vinaigrette. Place all ingredients in a mason jar and shake until combined.
- Pick the meat off the rotisserie chicken and break into bite sized pieces.
- Heat a large dutch oven or pot over medium heat, add rice. Stir in 1/2 Cup vinaigrette. Once heated, serve rice into shallow bowls.
- Top each bowl with a spoonful of veggies and chicken, and a drizzle of vinaigrette.
- Top with toasted almonds and shaved parmesan.