- 8 Ears Corn
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- Herb Butter, recipe follows
For Herb Butter:
- 2 Sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup fresh Herbs (Basil, Chives or Tarragon)
For Bang Up Chili Butter:
- 2 Tablespoons of Chili Seasoning to 1 stick of butter
Combine ingredients unil smooth!
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Pull the outer husks down the ear to the base. Strip away the silk from each ear by hand. Fold husks back into place, and place the ears of corn in a large bowl of cold water with a tablespoon of salt for 10 minutes.
- Remove corn from water and shake off the excess.
- Place the corn on the grill and cover for 15 to 20 turning every 5 minutes, or until kernels are tender.
- Remove the husks and eat on the cob and add Herb butter.