- 1 Banana
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- ½ cup pineapple slices
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2-3 scoops Laura Lynn Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- Chocolate Syrup
- Caramel Syrup
- Crushed Peanuts
- Cut the ends off of the banana and cut the banana lengthwise.
- Melt butter in a skillet, then place your bananas in the pan.
- When the bananas are grilled, flip them over, sprinkle with brown sugar, turn off the heat, and cover.
- In another skillet, grill the pineapple slices until caramelized on both sides.
- To assemble the banana split, peel the bananas and place them on a plate. Top with ice cream, grilled pineapple, strawberries, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and peanuts.